Sunday, March 24, 2013

Art Work (Painted by my daughter Shan)

This is a must share moment! I am so proud and excited to share with you a painting my daughter painted for me two days ago. She has been drawing every since she could hold a crayon, and now at almost 21 years old she has blossomed into a very very good artist and truly has a passion for art.

She is so busy with her new baby," my sweet grandson" I couldn't believe she could even find the time to work on it. So with out further ado let me just show you.



She calls it dancing in the streets!


Of course this painting has found a home in the basement which happens to be the area I'm making over at the moment, so it was perfect for this wall. And I was so pleased. 
(side note: Those curtains have been removed and put up stairs in the kitchen)
 They just didn't work for me in this space



On one of my many trips to the Acmoore Craft store that's going out of business not to far from where I live I came across this canvas on sale for $22.00.


And for this size I couldn't pass it up 


Pretty large huh?

she has painted two others for me that I have in my bedroom , they were also featured in several contest here in town where she won 1st and 2nd place.

Let me show you ( Bonus Pictures) I'm just a proud Mama right now. (You moms understand!!!)


 
 
 How she managed to find the time between washing baby bottles, Feeding baby, and all her other motherly duties I will never know...... But I sure am proud of the woman she has become

Meet The little guy that has completely stole my heart away.



 
Thanks for joining me in my proud mama moment!

Have a great rest of the weekend and please come back soon now.....


Yours Truly, 
Sharon

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is a really talented painter! I love black art, and her paintings are amazing! And your grandson is adorable!

Unknown said...

WOW! The paintings are impressive!

Scottie is so cute! I can't wait to meet him!

Unknown said...

Your daughter is super talented! She reminds me of my sister who is an artist in Chicago! Good luck to her, and I love the painting. Thank you for stopping by my blog:)

Unknown said...

These are fantastic! Thank you for sharing at Give Me The Goods!

www.dimplesandpigtales.blogspot.com

Jenna said...

Wow! She is super talented! The painting is gorgeous!

Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof